Helical Pier Foundation Systems Google+
Helical Pier Foundation Systems
Helical pier foundation systems are designed, tested, and proven for applications in expansive soils, high water tables, and unstable soils such as those soils that cost line homes on Long island and New Jersey experience.
At High Rise Industries we are committed to providing custom engineered helical pier foundation systems that meet performance requirements as specified by our customers. Our extensive experience spans the residential, commercial, and industrial markets. Helical steel piles and helical piles for new construction are part of our installation capabilities. We will optimize your foundation for all load ranges using a combination of foundation technologies.
Helical Piles and Piers are used worldwide to secure residential and commercial buildings, tower foundations, heavy equipment foundations and many other deep foundation applications. Helical pier foundation systems is a proven technology that is being used on new construction as well as repair and renovation work. Helical Piles are a very effective solution for foundation repair where soil conditions require deep piles to be installed. There are several competitive advantages for using helical piers versus other systems, especially when working with an existing building.
Advantages of Helical Pilings
1. Important advantage of utilizing a helical pier foundation system is that, although they can be used for new construction projects, they are ideal for new construction and remodeling projects to be built on unstable soils. . Rather than removing the existing foundation, contractors install helical piers under the existing foundation to create a deep foundation system. This is both cost effective and environmentally friendly.
2. These are just a few of the advantages of using helical piers. Because every project is a little different, any number of factors could make them the right solution for your project. Check with a structural engineer or local foundation repair service provider, such as High Rise Industries to see what foundation recovery solution will correct your distressed foundation.
3. Helical piers have changed the way foundations are designed and built. Helical steel piers can be installed in place of conventional driven wood, steel, auger cast, and caissons. These piers are faster and install with a minimal amount of landscaping damage. An hydraulic auger mounted on a skid steer or mini-excavator is used to screw in the helical pile thru the soil as torque is monitored to achieve required load capacities.
4. This environmentally friendly system provides a clean and quick installation procedure to keep projects on schedule. A steel plate is fastened on top of the pile and encased into the new concrete foundation. The pile can be loaded immediately.
5. Unlimited uses for helical piles: Home extensions, underpinning existing foundation, concrete footings , foundations, and retaining walls. As well as Concrete slabs, decks piers, generator pads, commercial projects, and reinforce existing foundation for second story additions.
Image Below is an example of a Helical Pier Foundation System In a Flood Zone
- Avoid Relocating or Demolishing Your Home.
- Protect and Reinforce Your Home Foundation.
- Withstand Future Storm Surge.
JUST A FEW DAYS LATER